We work to protect your interests in commercial activity. If you are about to enter into any new commercial venture, it’s essential to get the right advice. Our experts in commercial law are ready to act for you, providing the quick, flexible and affordable solutions you require.
Whether you’re entering a new market or organising new commercial finance, you need to be clear where you stand legally. Shareholder and partnership agreements and all kinds of commercial contracts are where we can add value and potentially save you time and money further down the line.
Our commercial law experts can help you with:
- advice on forms of trading
- agency, manufacturing, distribution and supply contracts
- commercial agreements
- duties and powers of directors
- franchise agreements
- IT, managing and outsourcing
- joint ventures
- MBOs, MBIs and business purchases/sales
- memorandum and articles of association
- partnership agreements
- shareholder agreements
- terms of business